GET THE LOOK! – Ciara Bravo
For our October 2014 Fall TV issue, we did a gorgeous editorial with Ciara Bravo, one of the stars of FOX’s new series, Red Band Society. The show, which also stars Academy-Award winner Octavia Spencer, and Dave Annable from ABC’s long-running Brothers and Sisters, follows what happens to a group of teens living together as patients. Ciara Bravo plays the role of Emma, who is in treatment for battling an eating disorder. You may remember, Ciara Bravo as Katie Knight, from her role on Nickelodeon’s hit series, Big Time Rush.
We loved her look in this red Dalia MacPhee fitted dress, with the flair bottom. Our wardrobe stylist, Tiffany Scott-Clemente, chose a triple-link chain necklace and hoop earrings as accessories, and added a bright colored strappy sandal, to complete the look.
For Ciara’s makeup, hair & make-up artist, Valerie Noble, used NYX Cosmetics for her natural look.
1. Start with NYX Mineral Stick Foundation applied lightly and blended with a foundation brush.
2. Use the bronze color on the eye lid from the Dream Catcher Pallete then line the eyes with Slide On Eye Liner in Black. Finish with 2 coats of Doll Eye Mascara in Black.
3. For the cheeks, use NYX’s Powder Blush in Pinched and a swipe of NYX Illuminator on the top of the cheeks.
4. Set the makeup with NYX Studio Finishing Powder.
5. Finally, finish the look with Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie in Watermelon.
Give this flirty look a try and don’t forget to watch Ciara on The Red Band Society, Wednesday 9/8c on FOX!